GO GLOBAL: SHOWCASE YOUR GOODS AND SERVICES DURING EXPO2020 DUBAI
The Kenya Export Promotion and Branding Agency (KEPROBA) has identified alternative spaces within and outside the Expo 2020 grounds to establish Kenya Houses or Kenya pavilion exhibition spaces for use by the private sector to showcase and promote authentic Kenyan products and services including investment and tourism opportunities.
- To provide a platform for the Kenya private and public sector institutions to showcase, launch and promote trade, tourism and investment opportunities.
- To deepen and increase penetration of Kenya’s products into the UAE and the wider Gulf Corporation Council – GCC market
- To position Kenya as the source of high-quality trade, tourism and investment products.
- Why participate:
- Opportunity to access the 25 million potential buyers and investors that will be visiting the Expo 2020 Dubai during the six months period of the event
- Opportunity to launch, penetrate and deepen your companies and institutions presence in the UAE and GCC markets with goods and services.
- Opportunity for more visibility and exposure of your goods and services in the UAE, the wider GCC market including the 192 countries that have confirmed participation at the Expo
Participants will be required to meet the cost for the exhibition space, including expenses tied to travel, accommodation, subsistence, and upkeep of personnel in Dubai.
- Beverages-Coffee, Tea,
- Horticulture- Flowers, Fruits and Vegetables
- Meat and Meat Products,
- Fish and fish products
- Other Value added/Manufactured products
- Tourism products/Experiences
- Investment Opportunities
Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
DUBAI EXHIBITION CENTRE (DEC)-The Dubai Exhibition Centre (DEC) is a state-of-the-art multipurpose venue, which offers world-class hospitality services and a transformative atmosphere. DEC will support you in connecting and networking with Expo 2020’s exciting mix of world leaders, countries, educational institutions, businesses, innovators, thinkers and artists.
Location: Expo2020 Dubai Site
Distance: 300m from the heart of the Expo 2020 Dubai site.
Costs – TBC
DUBAI WORLD TRADE CENTRE(DWTC) This is the region’s largest purpose-built complex for events and exhibitions and the hub for business and trade in Dubai. The venue hosts over 3 million visitors across 500+ events annually. It is built on over 1.3 million square feet of covered exhibition and event space, comprising 21 halls and over 40 meeting rooms across 3 floors, Click here for more information about the venue
Location: Sheikh Zayed Road
Distance from Expo2020 site: 47km
Time: Approx.: 37 minutes by Car
Costs – TBC
GLOBAL VILLAGE-This is the region’s largest, most-awaited family entertainment and cultural event every year. It is also the world’s leading multicultural festival and the region’s first family destination for culture, shopping, and entertainment in the region. The Global Village provides a unique platform and the perfect forum for the countries of the world to showcase their merchandise, economy, arts, crafts, tourism, heritage, culture, architecture, cuisine, and unique lifestyle. Participating countries design their pavilions to suit their most distinctive culture, architecture, and magnificent landmarks. Click here for more information about the venue
Location: Dubai land on the Emirates Road,
Exhibition Dates: 01st October 2021-31st March 2022
Costs – TBC
DUBAI TRADERS MARKET-This is the next global destination for wholesale and retail operations with fast direct access to the fastest growing markets in the Middle East, Asia and Africa. This is the very first free-zone hybrid retail and wholesale marketplace in the region. The site is still under construction and expected to be fully operational by 01st October 2021.The venue will host the full spectrum of large and commodity traders across 800,000sqm in the heart of Jebel Ali Free Zone Area( JAFZA).It will house 20,000 traders and tenants, giving businesses access to cutting-edge trading infrastructure and technology. Buyers will enjoy discounted wholesale prices and the ability to achieve delivery in short lead times.. It will particularly appeal to SME wholesale buyers and sellers, thanks to its location within the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region and its proximity to the Indian subcontinent and Africa. SMEs will be able to access world-class infrastructure and reduce supply chain costs while crucially maintaining the ability to serve the local market without having to lease two separate establishments. With on-site warehousing, traders will also benefit from the Click here for more information about the venue.
Location: Opposite Expo2020 Site
Costs – TBC