This is the region’s largest, most-awaited family entertainment and cultural event every year. It is also the world’s leading multicultural festival and the region’s first family destination for culture, shopping, and entertainment in the region. The Global Village provides a unique platform and the perfect forum for the countries of the world to showcase their merchandise, economy, arts, crafts, tourism, heritage, culture, architecture, cuisine, and unique lifestyle. Participating countries design their pavilions to suit their most distinctive culture, architecture, and magnificent landmarks. Click here for more information about the venue.
Location: Dubai land on the Emirates Road,
Exhibition Dates: 26th October 2021-26th April 2022
- A 9sqm shop on sharing basis
- One –on one prescheduled meetings
- Sell your products to over 50,000 daily visitors that visit the Global Village
- Benefit from the pre, during and post event advertising of your presence at the show
- Listing on the Kenya Catalogue that will be distributed at the Kenya House
- Listing on the event website: kenyaexpo2020.co.ke
- Opportunity to place ads in the Kenya Catalogue at discounted rates
- Support in accreditation to access Expo2020 Dubai and free UAE visa
- Discounted shipment rates
- Free warehousing
- Opportunity to distribute your collateral at the Kenya House
Global Village Support Package
- Option 1- Free Global Village warehouse. Location : Ajman.
- Option 2-Global Village Dubai 40 feet Container Including VAT per month AED 3150.00 Location : Global Village Dubai.
b. UAE Visa
Global Village is facilitating UAE visas for exhibitors as follows;
- Global Village Visa – AED 3800.00 This comes with an Emirates ID, Insurance , Medical and Visa.
- Global Village Visit Visa for One month – AED 550.00 You Should Change your visit visa to Global Village Visa within a specific period(One month). It will cost AED 6000 to convert the visit visa to a Global Village Visa
Global Village VISA Requirements
- Passport biodata and description page ( share as 1 document- JPEG format)
- Passport size photo with white background (JPEG format)
- UAE attested Police Clearance Certificate ( Certificate of Good Conduct that will be stamped by Ministry of Foreign affairs)
- Proof of payment of VISA Fees – AED 3,800
Cost: Ksh. 1,023,750/= for 6 months. Monthly rate : Kshs. 170,625/= Daily rate:Kshs 5688/=
Application deadline : 10th October 2021