GO GLOBAL: SHOWCASE YOUR GOODS AND SERVICES DURING EXPO2020 DUBAI
The Kenya Export Promotion and Branding Agency (KEPROBA) has identified alternative spaces within and outside the Expo 2020 grounds to establish Kenya Houses or Kenya pavilion exhibition spaces for use by the private sector to showcase and promote authentic Kenyan products and services including investment and tourism opportunities.
- To provide a platform for the Kenya private and public sector institutions to showcase, launch and promote trade, tourism and investment opportunities.
- To deepen and increase penetration of Kenya’s products into the UAE and the wider Gulf Corporation Council – GCC market
- To position Kenya as the source of high-quality trade, tourism and investment products.
- Why participate:
- Opportunity to access the 25 million potential buyers and investors that will be visiting the Expo 2020 Dubai during the six months period of the event
- Opportunity to launch, penetrate and deepen your companies and institutions presence in the UAE and GCC markets with goods and services.
- Opportunity for more visibility and exposure of your goods and services in the UAE, the wider GCC market including the 192 countries that have confirmed participation at the Expo
Participants will be required to meet the cost for the exhibition space, including expenses tied to travel, accommodation, subsistence, and upkeep of personnel in Dubai.
- Beverages-Coffee, Tea,
- Horticulture- Flowers, Fruits and Vegetables
- Meat and Meat Products,
- Fish and fish products
- Other Value added/Manufactured products
- Tourism products/Experiences
- Investment Opportunities